Caleb got a new exersaucer - wow, does he love it! He's having such a great time spinning around and chewing on everything in sight! It's really fun to watch him get so excited about everything these days.
Kelly, JJ and Caleb: Grandma Marcia sent us your blog site and with Brooke and Harley looking over my shoulder, we looked at your beautiful little boy. Harley squeeled with delight when she saw him smiling at us. We really should get them together sometime to play!!!! How are things going at grandma's daycare? Tomorrow is my day in Stewartville. I look forward to it every week. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying parenthood so much and love keeping in touch. Love, Becky, Brooke and Harley
What a beautiful little guy. I can't believe how big he is already. We would love to see him before he is all grown up. Thanks to Grandma Marcia for sending this.
3 comments:
Kelly, JJ and Caleb: Grandma Marcia sent us your blog site and with Brooke and Harley looking over my shoulder, we looked at your beautiful little boy. Harley squeeled with delight when she saw him smiling at us. We really should get them together sometime to play!!!! How are things going at grandma's daycare? Tomorrow is my day in Stewartville. I look forward to it every week. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying parenthood so much and love keeping in touch. Love,
Becky, Brooke and Harley
What a beautiful little guy. I can't believe how big he is already. We would love to see him before he is all grown up. Thanks to Grandma Marcia for sending this.
Paul and Orlene
Look at those beautiful eyes! What a sweetheart. He looks like he's having so much fun. And I love exersaucers, too! Brilliant invention. :)
-Will's mom
Post a Comment