Last weekend we met Great-Grandma Pat and helped celebrate her 75th birthday - hence the four generation picture. What a crazy weekend! I don't think Caleb spent much time not in the arms of someone . . . I'm not sure how much he appreciated that! :) He especially loved hanging out with Uncle Matt and listening to his Donald Duck voice. Caleb also rolled over (tummy to back) several times for us, causing much rejoicing and scaring him when we all cheered! My cousin Allison absolutely loved Caleb and we talked baby stuff all weekend. We also found out my cousin Amanda is newly engaged to her boyfriend Keith - yippee!
Caleb now weighs about 14.5 lbs - carrying him in his carseat is about over! The kid is going to grow out of his infant seat before he's four months old!!! I go back to work in only two weeks and I'm not sure how I'm going to do. At least my daycare situation has been solved with a live-in nanny - my mom!!! :) She's graciously offered to come down three days a week and watch Caleb. What a gift for him and for us! Now I can go back a little more at ease about who is taking care of my child - much less stress!!!

1 comment:
So fun to see your pics....I love your hair, Kelly!! (Cute baby, too!) :) Miss you!!!
Post a Comment