Last week and weekend were a little on the interesting side as we took an unexpected road trip! JJ's dad Larry had a heart attack on Wednesday night, so we headed to Illinois at 10:30 p.m. to go be with family. When we got there, Larry greeted us with a smile and looked really good, which was a miracle! God sure does watch out for all of us and worked amazingly through the situation. He's feeling great and only had to have one stint put in after angioplasty. He was so lucky and looked great when we left on Saturday. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement you sent his way - prayer makes all the difference! My amazing colleagues filled in for me while I was gone - no sub for one of the days! - and the kids were great. The first thing they asked was, "Is the baby ok?!" Good to know I've got such amazing kids!
Peanut behaved well and got a little fiesty during the days - more than usual since I'm usually up walking around all day and don't notice him/her moving much! I'm just now starting to feel a little uncomfortable, but it's not usually until the evenings. People are telling me my belly is cute but I just feel fat! :) ( I know that's shallow!) My students are really funny - they tell me they can hardly tell I'm having a baby (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not . . . !).
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment